Masia Ventanell is a compound of 4 typical Catalan Masias (villas) from the 18th-century.
It is located in the hills of Penedès, Catalonia, Spain, surrounded by forests and wine fields. It is the ideal location for an undisturbed stay in a privileged place.
With 300 days of sunshine during the year, the air you breathe is dry and cleaned by the surrounding pine tree forest – all approximately 1-hour car drive from Barcelona and BCN airport.
El Niu ( The Nest)
El Encant (The enchanted)
El Mirador (The View)
- Exclusive rooms with individual bathrooms
- 14 meters long swimming pool and several hide-away places to find shade or sun
- 6 cozy lounges
- 3 kitchens: where our chef can prepare tasty food for you and where you can feel at home and make your own tea or coffee or just grab a piece of fresh fruit
- Outdoor training area with relevant Bootcamp equipment
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- Tennis court
- Wine cellar
- Entertainment room:
– Table tennis
– Table football